Disclaimer: SamyBooks is a financial software advisor and web consultants. Services such as Accounting, Bookkeeping, Payroll, Tax Filing, web consultancy and other related services offered by SamyBooks are independent of any brand or service. The other brands, logos or banners that are used on this website are the registered logos, trademarks and brand names of respective companies and are used here solely for the purpose of representation. Other party’s logos and marks are the property of their respective owners and used for reference purpose only.
QuickBooks® Support (Desktop Version) @ +1-855-200-4071
QuickBooks® is a line of accounting software created by Intuit®, which links back its development to the 1980s when it was in its infant stage. The software assists in alleviating the use of spreadsheets, multiple tables and tracking sheets that help in documenting and maintaining the accounting tasks of any small-scale business.
QuickBooks® has no less than been a boon for enterprises looking for accounting software that can be tailored as per their individual needs. Some functions of QuickBooks® include
- Reconciles accounting figures for tax purposes
- Creates professional invoices in a jiffy to directly email to customers
- Helps in easy bill records
- Tracks sales, profits, expenses and income
- Stressful accounting seems simpler
- Eases invoices and quotes maintenance
- Company’s performance can be tracked easily
The different versions of QuickBooks® that are currently available include
- QuickBooks® Online
- QuickBooks® Pro
- QuickBooks® Enterprise Solutions
- QuickBooks® Premier
- QuickBooks® Premier
The Latest Offering
Intuit® keeping up with its norms has recently launched the newest Desktop version of QuickBooks® as the 2017 version. The makers of every new product have embedded many new innovations and features in this one. Let’s have a quick look at what’s new and different in the 2017 version.
- QuickBooks® Accountant 2017 is designed with enhanced credit card status feature which was absent in the 2016 version
- Better search which includes “in between amount” feature has been introduced in this newest version of QuickBooks®
- Searching has become better as more filters have now been added in the 2017 version
- Filters for customers and vendor center listings has been introduced
- Another improved feature that can help in selecting multiple features in reports with select all and clear all options have been added
- Reports scheduling has been added in the 2017 version which was missing in the previous one
QuickBooks® for Mac
QuickBooks® for Mac is introduced with all features that were present in QuickBooks® Pro for Windows and can help in creating an accountant copy. Some specific Mac Features include syncing with Mac OS and iCal. An access to the online magazine only for Mac users is also offered.
Support for QuickBooks® Desktop
QuickBooks® for desktop accounting tool works with both Windows and Mac operating systems. An error in QuickBooks® is rare but still, possibilities linger. To erase all such errors quick QuickBooks® assistance by pro advisors is available all round the clock. At SamyBooks you can hire Intuit® certified QuickBooks® professionals who can take care of all your queries and concerns ensuring all problems are answered and solved in the shortest time possible.
Our toll-free number 1234 is where you can get all problems linked with QuickBooks® resolved with the help of certified professionals who offer assistance easily. Solutions are offered over phone, email and through live chat as well.
Some Areas Where Expert Assistance Might be Required
Using QuickBooks® is very simple, but in some instances, you might require an expert by your side to fix a glitch. These issues/errors include:
- QuickBooks® Windows App will not work. An Error message says “Installation has failed”. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but it still doesn’t work.
- Windows Error “Cannot Start Application”
- QB Mac 2016 “Update error”
- “QuickBooks® has stopped working” A problem has caused QuickBooks® to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program © notify you if a solution is available.
- All such errors come while:
- Setting up QuickBooks® desktop
- In downloading and installing QuickBooks®
- Troubleshooting some common errors/issues
- In case your OS is damaged or if any of its core components is damaged which disables QuickBooks® to work properly
If any such above mentioned error is hindering QuickBooks® desktop for Mac and Windows from functioning properly, you can get instant help with the experienced Pro Advisors at SamyBooks, where an easy answer is always a call away.
Send your query